Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

From the Legend...


Your heritage is a perversion

I am much more than my heritage


Your institutions are important imitations, or imitations of intelligence - and lethal

They are a game which I no longer play


No belief is possible to you because all are disgraced and become evil

I am learning to continue without whispering in the dark


Your people are insane

I am no longer with them


Your sincerity destroys your cause

Then I will laugh


Your are of less value than a system, or a machine, or honor

I choose for that not to be so


Words have no meaning - madness is called affluence

I no longer listen to words which are spoken for their own sake


Why do you continue?

Because I am alive


What future is possible to one such as you?

Motion and change


'From the Legend of Biel'
Mary Stanton



No comments: