Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Tour Is On!

I'm waiting for the phone to ring to head out for a train so I got some work done on the 2011 Tour de Cure.  Hey, I know it's months away yet but if I don't get started, it'll wind up being May before I do anything.  Somebody talked me into being the Captain this time around so I've got more to do than just ride it and collect donations.  I got the NS Thorougbreds team and my personal web pages going so now it's just a matter of getting people signed up.

I've got some plans in the works but we'll have to see how things shake out as the summer winds down.

Did I really just say that?  Summer winds down?  How did that happen?  It's going to be my birthday pretty soon and I seem to have lost another year someplace.  Too busy to watch the time go by I guess.  I sort of noticed that the days were getting shorter but was trying to ignore it and hope it would go away.  Looks like it'll be a year-end blog entry before too long.  God I hate to see it get cold again!

Anyway...I'll have more to get down in the old Wayward Home when I get back from this trip...unless the urge to peel off another century ride hits me and the 2.1 gets precedence over the keyboard.  The blue and black rocket could very easily go over it's first 1000 miles.  You never know what might happen...

Seneca Lake could be on the destination list again.

No comments: