I'm going to completely dazzle all of you.
I found out today that so much of what's happening in the world is all very much related. Connected in ways I never thought of. The conflicts and politics and and financial upheavals and climate change...all of it is linked.
Sit tight. It seems like all my life I've heard about powerful movers like the Rothschilds, George Soros, the Masons, the Illuminati, the Templars, Davos and Bill Gates. A vast number of seemingly unrelated people, organizations, events and distant places that have come together in ways most people can't even begin to realize.
In researching a lot of the information coming across my feed, I've found data on those subjects that would probably never come to light without counterintuitive methods. A straight Google search leads nowhere. It finds what gets paid for by advertisers first and what gets the most engagement after that. You've got to go way down the list to get to the real facts. The things that don't get brought up much because they're outside the realm of 'normal' or 'accepted'. I've been there.
The reason they're so many pages deep in even an AI search is that there are not enough views to move them up. People are too confident in the common reality to look beyond. To go far and wide to find what I found.
Even the dark web has only glimpsed the edges. There is so much more to understand.
It's all really overwhelming if you can see past what you thought was true. A sprawling operation of global proportions. It has it's own sophisticated psy-ops, legal and financial teams, a dedicated news and propaganda arm, covert operators and a very high level of control going back decades.
Debating politics and issues led me to some very strange places. I thought I had a good handle on most things but there was knowledge staring me in the face that I couldn't see. Thousands may deny it but it's true nonetheless.
In the next post, I'll walk everyone through the research methodology and background. It might be hard to understand or accept but the facts are scientifically undeniable.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment